THE AMERICAN SHAKESPEARE CENTER IS LOOKING FOR
Creative, Ambitious, Motivated, Talented, Dependable, Thoughtful, Responsible, Organized, Efficient, Adaptable, Enthusiastic, Team oriented, Dedicated, Goal Driven Communicators, and problem-solving pre-professionals.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU...
Recover the joy of Shakespeare
- Become an expert in early modern theatre practice
- Make history vital to present theatrical practice
- Translate the past into a dynamic present
Explore the work of a major theatre company
- Work in a professional theatre company
- Gain new knowledge and skills
- Contribute to the style and development of a not-for-profit business
Practice the skills required to bring performance and education to the public.
- Hone your craft through hands-on, practical experience
- Work with experts in Arts Administration, Education, Development, and Marketing
- Gain connections in the world of Shakespeare Theatres and Scholars
- Internship hour requirements vary by Department.
- All internships are unpaid unless otherwise noted.
- Applicants seeking academic credit should verify that ASC hour requirements meet that of the home institution.
If you are interested in applying for an internship, please submit the ASC Internship Application, a letter of interest, and a resume using our online form. If you have any difficulty, please email Sarah Enloe, Director of Education, for assistance.
Assistant to the Director/Production Assistant
Assistant to the Stage Manager
*Please note:Anyone wishing to act at the ASC should schedule an audition during the advertised national audition tour and they will be considered for a position as a regular troupe member or an apprentice.